SAVE UPTO 60% ON BOOKING
BIRMINGHAM AIRPORT PARKING
The best Birmingham Airport parking prices from the real experts
Take advantage of the lowest prices for parking on-airport at Birmingham by booking early, as the earlier you book the lower the price. Take away all the hassle of parking and choose one of our Meet and Greet services, or be a VIP for the day and book Valet Parking. Simply drop your car off in the designated area and head straight to check in and off to enjoy your holiday!
Take advantage of the savings and pre-book your airport parking with uk-airportparking.com.
In the event that you are going from Birmingham Airport, we are here to meet your stopping needs. We give a safe and effective administration, removing the issue from your adventure and making your movement simple, all while sparing you up to 60%.
UK-Airport Parking can offer 23 diverse stopping choices at Birmingham Airport, implying that you are certain to locate the correct administration to coordinate your needs. You can look over a scope of Park and Ride or Meet and Greet alternatives and the majority of our auto parks are found either at Birmingham Airport or in close region and just a short affability exchange transport ride away. Birmingham Airport is effectively available via auto. It is found a little more than 5 miles south-east of Birmingham downtown area.
A medium-term remain at one of our Birmingham Airport inns with stopping could be the ideal route for you to stay away from those early morning drives to the airplane terminal; drive up the prior night, get an awesome night’s rest and afterward simply get a short exchange to the air terminal. We offer a scope of lodgings with bargains accessible on room just or stay with stopping bundles which could spare you time and cash.
There are many benefits of pre-booking your airport parking:
Save yourself the time when you arrive at the airport allowing you to make the most of your day before you fly.
Fantastic savings and a choice of parking options available with uk-airportparking.com
Pre-book YOUR airport parking in advance and you could SAVE up to 60% percent off the gate price.
Have the options to choose before you travel. The earlier you pre-book the better the price; you also have a wider choice of airport parking products to suit your requirements.
Pre-booking GUARANTEES you will have a car parking space, peak seasons can bet extremely busy. In some cases car parks are full.
Birmingham Airport is home to one main terminal, making planning your journey through the airport all the easier.
See Birmingham Airport’s official website for a map of the Terminal.
Check-in is located on the ground floor of the terminal building. For information on checking-in times, please consult your flight ticket or check directly with your airline.
Birmingham Airport has plenty of baby changing facilities located throughout the terminal. These can be found near most general toilet facilities.
Birmingham Airport provides pushchairs to facilitate your journey from the plane to the baggage hall, where your luggage will be ready for collection. These are coin operated with a £1 deposit.
It is now possible to take more than the standard 100ml of baby food through security, provided that this is for the sole purpose of your journey. Make sure you make the security officer aware of this and please be aware, you may be asked to taste your baby food.
If you want to restock on supplies after security, Boots have a range of baby essentials including milk, nappies and wipes. These supplies can also be pre-ordered online via Boots’ website and made available for collection in the departure lounge shop. Orders must be placed a minimum of 5 days in advance of travel.
Birmingham Airport has an incredible play zone, to keep children entertained. Here children can enjoy the latest technology-led games or bounce around in the soft play area. They can also meet Zoom – Birmingham Airport’s SkyCadet Mascot. The Sky Zone is located next to Gate 54 in the North Pier and is open between the first and last flight.
Birmingham Airport also offers a fun airport guide for children to complete as they travel through the airport.
Information desks can be found on the ground floor next to each brand of WHSmith, either opposite check-in desks 100-130 or opposite check-in desks 43-69.
Birmingham Airport offers an extensive range of retail outlets to satisfy both those looking to purchase last-minute practical essentials to those looking to treat themselves. You can find branches of Dixons Travel and Boots alongside more luxury brands such as Hugo Boss, Pandora and Eye Love. High street choices include Next, Accessorize and JD Sports.
If you fancy pampering yourself during your departure lounge experience, head to Cloud Nails who offer manicures and pedicures before you fly.
World Duty Free also offer free beauty services. Head to the MAC or Benefit counter for an express makeover or to Clinique for a skin-care consultation. While at L’Occitane or Molten Brown you can enjoy a hand massage.
Food & drink
Birmingham Airport has an excellent selection of food and drink establishments and most of them are family friendly and are able to provide high chairs for infants, children’s menus and activity packs. Alongside famous high-street offerings such as Pret A Manger, Costa, Caffe Nero and Frankie & Benny’s, you will also find the Blanc et Noir Champagne Bar which offers light bites and sharing platters, the Deli Hub (offering traditional Indian street food) and The Meridian Bar & Restaurant whose menu will see you through the day, whatever time your flight.
Birmingham Airport has three lounges for you to choose from.
Book into the Aspire lounge and enjoy runway views, complimentary Wi-Fi and an extensive range or snacks, beverages, soups, sandwiches and pastries. There is a quiet zone for getting on with work and charging facilities for laptops, iPads, iPhones and other mobile devices. The lounge is open to all, irrespective of your airline and costs £18.99/adult and £14.99/child (ages 2-11).
The lounge is located to your left as you exit World Duty Free.
The No. 1 Traveller Lounge offers a spacious area spread across two levels with diverse seating styles to suit either business or leisure. Grab a beer, glass of wine or soft drink at the fully tended bar and sit back to browse their selection of newspapers, magazines or make use of the free internet access. If you get hungry, there is a bistro serving fresh hot and cold dishes, as well as a self-service pantry for snacks. In addition to all this, the No. 1 Lounge also can provide meeting room facilities supported by business and travel concierge services.
The lounge is open to all passengers and is located alongside Next in the departure lounge. If you book in advane three hours lounge access is priced at £22.50 per adult and £15 per child (aged 2 – 11), infants go free. Entry on the day is priced at £27.50 per adult and £17.50 per child.
The Emirates Lounge is exclusive to Emirate’s First Class and Business Class passengers or Skyward Gold members. Their services include carefully prepared fresh food, a fully-stocked bar, showers as well as an exclusive chauffeur service operating within a 70 mile radius of Birmingham Airport. You can find out more information on the Lounge on Emirates’ website.
Free Wi-Fi is available to all passengers throughout the airport terminal. Simply log-in and your details will be saved for future use.
A free-of-charge special assistance service is operated by OCS and can provide tailored assistance to those with reduced mobility travelling through the terminal. You will need to pre-book assistance with your airline, tour operator or travel agent at least 48 hours before your arrival or departure at Birmingham Airport.
An OCS help desk is located on the ground floor opposite the Spar supermarket in the main terminal building.
Birmingham is able to offer a separate private search area with trained staff sensitive to disability as well as walking aids to assist movement through the screening process.
All toilets at Birmingham Airport are equipped with disabled facilities. The airport also has a special Changing Places facility located behind WHSmith in the departure lounge. This is equipped with a height adjustable changing bench, hoist system and space for the bench and toilet to be approached from either side. Access to the Changing Places facility should be arranged at the OCS Special Assistance desk.
Birmingham Airport is very accessible from a network of motorways and is located just off Junction 6 of the M42 via the A45.
You can use the AA or RAC route planner tools below:
- APH PARK AND RIDE, use this address: Faraday Ave, Hams Hall Distribution Centre, Coleshill, Birmingham, B46 1AL
- APH PARK AND RIDE SAVER, use this address: Faraday Ave, Hams Hall Distribution Centre, Coleshill, Birmingham, B46 1AL
- PURPLE PARKING PARK AND RIDE, use this address: Faraday Ave, Hams Hall Distribution Centre, Coleshill, Birmingham, B46 1AL
- AIRPARKS PARK AND RIDE, use this address: Mackadown Lane, Garretts Green, Birmingham, B33 0JD
- BIRMINGHAM AIRPARKS LONG TERM VALUE, use this address: Mackadown Lane, Garretts Green, Birmingham, B33 0JD
- MAPLE MANOR MEET AND GREET, use this address: Maple Manor Parking, Birmingham Airport Head Office Address – Maple Manor Parking, London Road, Crawley RH10 9SW
- CAR PARK 5 -FLEX PLUS , use this address: Birmingham Airport, Airport Car Park 5, Birmingham, B26 3QJ
- CAR PARK 5 SUPERSAVER , use this address: Birmingham Airport, Airport Car Park 5, Birmingham, B26 3QJ
- CAR PARK 5 – WEEKEND SPECIAL , use this address: Birmingham Airport, Airport Car Park 5, Birmingham, B26 3QJ
- CAR PARK 2 AND 3 – FLEX PLUS , use this address: NCP Ltd, Birmingham International Airport, Airport Way, Birmingham, B26 3QJ
- CAR PARK 2 AND 3 – SUPERSAVER, use this address: NCP Ltd, Birmingham International Airport, Airport Way, Birmingham, B26 3QJ
- CAR PARK 2 AND 3 – WEEKEND SPECIAL , use this address: NCP Ltd, Birmingham International Airport, Airport Way, Birmingham, B26 3QJ
- MEET AND GREET – FLEX PLUS , use this address: NCP Premium Meet & Greet, Birmingham International Airport, Airport Way, Birmingham, B26 3QJ
- MEET AND GREET – SUPERSAVER , use this address: NCP Premium Meet & Greet , Birmingham International Airport, Airport Way, B26 3QJ
- MEET AND GREET – WEEKEND SPECIAL , use this address: NCP Premium Meet & Greet, Birmingham International Airport, Airport Way, Birmingham, B26 3QJ
- CAR PARK 1 – FLEX PLUS , use this address: NCP Ltd, Birmingham International Airport, Airport Way, Birmingham, B26 3QJ
- CAR PARK 1 – SUPERSAVER , use this address: NCP Ltd, Birmingham International Airport, Airport Way, Birmingham, B26 3QJ
- CAR PARK 1 – WEEKEND SPECIAL , use this address: NCP Ltd, Birmingham International Airport, Airport Way, Birmingham, B26 3QJ